Terms of Service
JLFischer, LLC d/b/a My Best Friend’s Closet Website
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing and using JLFischer, LLC d/b/a My Best Friend’s Closet’s website (the “Website”) for any purpose, you, the user, agree to be bound by these JLFischer, LLC d/b/a My Best Friend’s Closet Website Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Website Terms”) and all other applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these Website Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website. My Best Friend’s Closet (“MBFC”) reserves the right to modify or change the Website Terms at any time without prior notice to you. MBFC does not, however, make any commitment to update the Website or Website Terms. By using this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these Website Terms.
Disclaimer and Limitations
The materials/products/items, descriptions and information in this Website are provided "as is", without any warranties, express or implied, about the content’s nature or accuracy. MBFC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Further, MBFC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials/products/items on its Website or on any sites linked to this Website. In no event shall MBFC be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials/products/items or referenced information on the Website, even if MBFC or its representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
From this Website, you may be able to visit other websites by following hyperlinks to these other sites. While MBFC strives to provide only useful and ethical websites, it has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link in this Website does not imply endorsement by MBFC of the linked website. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- MBFC will collect and use of personal information provided through this Website solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by it and for other compatible purposes, unless MBFC obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- MBFC will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes, or until you opt out from receiving further communication from MBFC.
- MBFC will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data provided to MBFC should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- MBFC will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- MBFC will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- MBFC may send promotional announcements from time to time about new materials/products/items and discounts that you might find useful, but you may opt out from receiving further information from it at any time and ask MBFC to remove your contact information from the Website database.
Submission of Unsolicited Ideas
While MBFC does value your feedback and inquires, it asks that the user not submit to MBFC any suggestions, ideas or creative concepts for new, modified or different products or services via the site (collectively referred to herein as “Suggestions”). If a user nonetheless does so, those Suggestions shall be deemed to be, and shall remain, the property of MBFC.
Any claim in any way relating to the use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Dakota, without regard to a conflict of law analysis. If any dispute arises in any way from the use of this Website, it shall be heard in a court in North Dakota and the prevailing party shall recover from the non-prevailing party all costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by the prevailing party directly associated with the dispute.